Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Holbrook-Palmer Park ~ Review

Recently I took my little man out to Holbrook-Palmer Park to check out the play area and I was also just curious how beautiful it is as I've been hearing lots of talk about weddings out there...

Let me start by saying that it is a beautiful and expansive park for this residential area. The playground is great for little train lovers like my little guy as it is designed as a multi-car train complete with an atherton "station". What is also fun is that the actual Caltrain runs close by (the trains are a couple of blocks from the park entrance) and the kids can see and hear the big choo choo.

With that said, the Caltrain noise is a HUGE drawback to ANY wedding, especially an outdoor ceremony or dinner here. Who wants that noise rolling through, especially for a fee of $4,000? Are you kidding me?! Brides-to-be if you are looking for a local park venue you are better off checking out the Pulgas Water Temple ($200 ceremony fee) or Huddart Park where I have attended beautiful weddings without any train noise!

If Holbrook-Palmer is a sentimental favorite you could have your engagement session photographed here. Check out Cuevas Photography and Kate Baldi Photography.






No comments:

Post a Comment