Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Weekend

Well... I'm glad that the weather hasn't been as bad as the forecast (at least so far, hold up weather, I still have to go to costco!)

Yesterday we celebrated 8 months with CC and went out to breakfast. Why is it that any breakfast that I didn't cook tastes 4x better? Mmmm....I think I want breakfast for lunch again.  We then took a couple of laps downtown to explore the art festival where local artists bring their wares to sell on the sidewalk.  I love these little "festivals" especially when I can explore what other photographers are doing. I picked up a couple of cards and when I get some time to myself I'm planning to check out their websites.

The little man is doing well though it's getting tougher to go out as he wants to crawl/explore all over.  I finally got smart and bought some BPA free tupperware so I can pre-pack rice cereal and a puree, bib, etc (spoon stays in the little sassy tupperware, love it!) so that I don't have to scramble when we are ready to leave.  Ahhh the baby scramble... it's impossible to remember everything EVERY time unless it's pre packed.  (That's also why I leave the cheater bag in the care, extra diapers, wipes, blanket and extra onesie and sweatpants) :-)

Better sign off before the little man wakes up and I've got nothing done! (besides blogging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment