Monday, August 4, 2008

Making it work when it all seems like it might fall apart...

My husband has to go to LA for work, there's no way around it and I could have this baby any day now. I'm terrified that I'll go into labor with him in So. Cal and that he won't be back in time or that I'll have to labor a long time without him. So....I'm packing my hospital bag and a few essentials and going with him. If CC chooses to come out and play, he'll be an L.A. baby....

To be continued

Our trip to LA was eventful :-) J is working is butt off trying to keep clients happy and quiet which can be impossible.  We were able to grab some couple time at the W and then some good food around LA but it could never compare to SF for me :-) 
The photo above is from the Getty museum which is absolutely beautiful.  I would definitely reccommend it and would have liked to spend more time there but CC started acting up.  We saw a great photog exhibit and a nice section on impressionists, including my fav, Monet, which is always exciting.
 No baby news during the trip although there have definitely been some wierd sensations that signal we're in a whole new stage now...I'll keep you posted.  The hospital bags are packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment