Monday, July 21, 2008

Any Day Now...

I love that everyone (including complete strangers) likes to comment on how CC could make his arrival "any day now"....if I only had a dollar for every time I heard that one - CC's college fund would be nice and fat.

The general discomfort, emotional bouts, and crankiness have set in with 38 days to go.  Most of my friends are saying "it's about time", J I think is just proud I've made it this far.  I'm ready to reclaim my body and hormones or at least get that process started. Today is officially my 1st week at my new position - Domestic Affairs CEO.  (J likes to note that he is CIO :-) I don't know quite what to do with myself. My to do list is long and yet a nap always sounds like a good idea these days.

This week is again full of appointments including the car seat fitting inspection at LPCH, a *free* infant/child cpr class I found through my preggie fitness class and trying to nail down a time to meet our pediatrician who is pretty booked.  Friday we go back to the OB and will see if she will clear me to fly with J in his upcoming trip - as of last week CC is head down but no other progress indicators.  She likes to comment on what a big baby he is becoming which is getting annoying - I explained to her that most of my siblings and I were 8-9lbs (I was 9 lb 8 oz) to which  she just says - you don't want a 9lb baby, maybe he'll come a couple of weeks early. Sounds good to me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment