Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day & New OB

Happy Belated Father's day to all of you. J and I celebrated yesterday quietly after we got home t after spending a full weekend with family. Unfortunately I have a really bad head cold so I wasn't able to treat J as much as I would have liked to :-( CC and I gave the expectant father a new - super tool set so that he can be Mr. Fix It and Mr. Put it together. He tore it apart and put it all back together like a kid at xmas and I loved every minute!

Last week we met our new OB so we can officially change over and deliver at Sequoia Hospital. We both really like our new doc and will miss our old team but we're making good changes.

Summer school has started today and J is uber busy at work so we're just trying to keep up for now. More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment