Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Update - 29 Weeks Pregnant

12 weeks & 0 days to go!
Oh Baby CC- how I love you already my little Alien friend. I can't wait to hold you...

For weeks I have been reading that babies during this time period develop their own active/resting cycles and Charlie certainly has his. He thinks it's quite funny to be active (roll and kick) at my bedtime (9-11ish pm) and again at 4:00 in the morning every day now. When J has his arm around me he gets kicked too which I think is only fair :-) CC goes to sleep usually by 5:30 and wakes around the time that I'm instructing my students which creates a lot of laughter as I have to ask them to read back to me what I just said. While we don't see footprints yet you can definitely "see" his kicks through my stomach wall which is a trip.

As far as the "how are you feeling question"... I'm slowing down a bit, definitely more tired and emotional with the end of the school year. I'm hoping a week off and the start of summer school will give me a fresh focus. I'm really looking forward to our baby shower

P.S. We're going to see a new OB next week so we can deliver at our choice hospital - keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment