Monday, April 27, 2009

Mom Time

Mom Time - It's difficult to find when your baby is still breastfeeding...I swear the next one will take a bottle....arrrrg. Yesterday I got out for lunch with my girlfriend Erin and it's amazing what a little time out can do for you...especially when you indulge in a yummy margarita :-)  We had so much fun and I was gone for 2 hours without a peep from the boys which is the longest I've been out without them. I got home to find CC asleep - but not as I had left him. He had woken up from his nap (too early) Jose had fed him in his high chair and put him back to sleep without having to call me....talk about sexy :-) LOL

I'm signing up for a new cake decorating class in May and I'm hoping it will be a good "regular" night out for me in the evenings. I'll post pics of the products - whether they be rookie masterpieces or disasters. Lord knows I can't cook but I can sort of bake :-) My cousins have been doing this for awhile so they would whoop my bootie.

No comments:

Post a Comment